In partnership with Skills Development Scotland up to 4 co-funded PhD awards have just been announced across the SGS-DTC for the 2013/14 academic year. Expressions of interest need to be sent to email@example.com by 17 May 2013 with the deadline for full applications to be 7 June 2013.
• Gender & Occupational Segregation in Apprenticeships
• Career Management Skills
• Future Workforce and the Importance of STEM
• Employer Voice in the Skills System
• Transition from Education to Work
• Job Quality
• International Comparisons of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Systems.
Additional information and the application form can be found on the SGS-DTC Website.