The Alliance for Self Care Research (ASCR) currently has a vacancy for a Director. This post is open to any member of staff from the Universities of Dundee, St Andrews, Stirling or Aberdeen who have an interest in Self Care Research. For further information please see Job spec.
Join the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) for this free networking event to discuss self management and how storytelling can be used to champion the voice of lived experience. Attending the event is free and anyone with an interest in self management is welcome to participate.
This event will take place on Monday 30th March 2015 from 10am – 3.30pm and will be held in the Dalhousie Building, University of Dundee, Old Hawkhill, Dundee DD1 5EN
Along with opportunities to tell your story and hear from others, you will also:
- Hear more from the Self Management Partnership and Practice team about the Self Management Network Scotland and our development work
- Learn about the work of Angus Community Health Partnership to support self management illustrated by stories from those who have benefitted from this work
- Take part in interactive workshops describing how to structure your storytelling and how stories can be used to define personal outcomes
- Scottish Recovery Network will close the day by sharing details about their Write to Recovery project
To register, please contact Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and e-mail address
- Your role and organisation (if applicable)
- Any access or dietary requirements
- And please let us know if you are happy for your e-mail address to be shared with other attendees at the event
If you have any questions please contact Lara at the above e-mail address or on 07701289590